EDGE 2100 Butt Flash Welder
The EDGE 2100 Butt Flash Welder combines a highly accurate
electrical current control with precise position control. The result is a fully
automatic single weld/temper cycle butt flash welder that is highly configurable, easy to use, and repeatable. The EDGE 2100 allows users to preset
welding specifications for a given material and recall them at the push of a button. The resulting simplicity and speed of changing blades up to 2" wide
material makes the welder more productive, more consistent, and able to deliver consistent quality metal joining that is independent of operator expertise.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION BROCHURE
- 5 Tap, 14 kVA Welding Transformer at 50% Duty Cycle
- Up to 2"x0.063" Bi-Metal or Carbon Steel
- Band Saw Length as short as 44 7/8"
- Cycle Time: 12 seconds, Weld and Temper Cycle
- 240 VAC, 60 Amp or 480 VAC, 35 Amp